2714 MHRA Building
Aubrey is primarily responsible for developing and submitting large multi-disciplinary and multi-center collaborative grant proposals to a wide range of funding agencies and organizations. This includes tracking ongoing funding opportunities, providing writing and editing support, and overall coordination of complex proposals for submission. He also develops and implements new Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) workshops and in collaboration with OSP staff will serve all College departments, Centers, Schools and community organizations. Feel free to contact Aubrey with your ideas, and let him assist you throughout the process of developing a competitive proposal that is targeted to an appropriate funding mechanism.
- Facilitate team formation for major multidisciplinary proposals.
- Review proposals for consistency with the requirements of the Request for Proposals (RFP).
- Manage the development of several proposals, reports, and other projects simultaneously to meet firm deadlines.
- Coordinate the flow of information between various departments to ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Create templates and “boilerplate” documents to support the proposal development infrastructure.
- Maintain knowledge of faculty expertise and collect current academic biographies and professional profile documents to expedite proposal development.
- Establish milestones for each submission to ensure deadlines are met.
- Track funding opportunities, update and maintain a live web site which will inform UNCG collaborators and partners of potential grant funding.
- Provide guidance and advice to PIs, project coordinators and others regarding format specifications, grant guidelines and procedures governing federal, state and private grant proposal submissions.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the Development Office to identify and submit grant proposals to a broad range of private funding agencies.