NIH Just-In-Time Requests - A Just-in-Time Request for information is normally sent to PIs who have applied for NIH funding and are in the late-stages of the review process. Information ususally requested includes: updated Other Support documents, IRB and IACUC certifications, and often, revised budgets.
Post-Submission Budget Revisions - Often a sponsor will recommend funding but at a reduced level. In this instance, before an award can be issued, a revised budget must be submitted to the sponsor. Please work with your Specialist in the Office of Contracts and Grants to develop your revised budget.
NIH Post-Submission Application Materials - NIH offer PIs, who have recently submitted proposals the opportunity to provide post-submission materials in support of their applications. These materials are restricted to:
- News of promotions and positive tenure decisions;
- News of promotions and professional achievements for trainees and faculty members on training grant applications
- Revised budget page(s) (e.g., change in budget request due to new funding or institutional acquisition of equipment)
- Biographical sketches (e.g., change in senior/key personnel due to the hiring, replacement, or loss of an investigator)
- Letters of support or collaboration resulting from a change in senior/key personnel due to the hiring, replacement, or loss of an investigator
- Adjustments resulting from natural disasters (e.g., loss of an animal colony)
- Adjustments resulting from change of institution (e.g., PD/PI moves to another university)
- News of an article accepted for publication (a copy of the article should not be sent)